First we details about the debit cards .
you know that the ATM card is a type of debit card through which we can do online bank transaction and through ATM we can withdraw money from any ATM machine. debit card is like prepaid sim if we have balance in our sim so we can call anywhere, in the same way if we have money in our bank account then we can transact the money if the sim does not have balance, then call can not be done. in the same way we can use non-bank balances to use the debit card c does not can. bank’s ATM card can be a debit card. Debit card means online banking transactions online shopping etc. increasing technology has benefited us first, we had to go to the bank to withdraw money from the bank but now with ATM card we can withdraw money from any bank ATM machine nearby. any kind of payment can be made online by buying online.
What is the Credit Card ..?
we get a facility from credit card, if necessary, we can use more than the amount deposited in our bank account and that amount has to be deposited in the bank account with a high interest for a certain time. it is a good thing to get the necessities done, but it is difficult to get saved from the credit card. if needed, we can withdraw money by the ATM from credit card. one facility is also that you can also choose the option of EMI to buy any required item. in which you do not have to pay the full amount together, it can be given in the payment order.
for example: we have to buy a new led, its price is rs. 5,00000 and we do not want to pay together, we will pay in some installments with the help of credit card, and they will go on being paid automatically by installment bank, or we say this one type of loan facility is also available, it will not be wrong trying to understand in a simple way, the way in which postpaid connections are held in the house, there is no balance and after a month’s talk the bill comes and the payment has to be done, the credit card is the same.
How to Correctly Use Credit Cards..?
1. Actually manage the credit card correctly, it is not as bad as it is due to not being properly managed, so you will stay awake about it a bit, i do not think you have any problem ever sometimes it works like a life saver. just have to take care of it so that you only have to use it in urgent position or in such a situation when you can manage things rightly, there is no additional burden on you. no it does not matter and mostly use a debit card on a mock so that you do not have to face a situation like the use of credit card.
2. Save the money you get through the credit card on the money you borrow, and if you do so, you will not only be relieved from anxiety but also your savings which goes into interest.
3. Whenever you go to the market, if you have more than one credit card, then you should only take one for the emergency and try to save you for the next three months so that you can get credit in any urgent position. no need of card use.
4. maintain caution in terms of expenses and prioritize such as you need electricity and water and fresh water and new phones are more important than this, so give priority to those expenses without which your work can not run.
5. In addition to creating a monthly budget, whenever you make a payment, try to cash in order to keep your eye on your expenses and you will know how much money you have spent and how much you have left while we often forget about the money we pay through a credit card and do not account for it because it is in our mind that at the end we will get the account through our statement. it does not happen that whenever you make your budget, then it includes all the electronic payments and cash payments.
- Apply Credit Cards Online here – ICIC BANK